Social Media Advertising
Our Social Media Advertising Strategy provides the most scalable content promotion and are proven to turn visitors into leads and customers.
Why You Need Social Media Advertising?
Consumers live in the digital world which means brands need to be there as well.
Social media is the most relevant advertising channel for 50% of Gen Z and 42% of millennials. (Adobe)
Nearly 50% of the world's population uses social media. That's over 3 billion users worldwide.
Each person spends an average of 2 hours and 22 minutes on social networks and messaging.
A brand’s social media pages are the second-highest visited source when people search for a specific page( after website )
68% of Americans use Facebook.
If your Facebook ads contain images, then they will be between 75% and 90% more effective. (Consumer Acquisition)
93% of social media advertisers use Facebook ads on a regular basis. (Social Media Examiner)
Facebook Stories has 500 million daily viewers.
Not to mention 70% of businesses say they generate leads on social media and 58% of marketers say social media has helped them boost their sales.
Social media advertising serves ads to users on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twiter, YouTube, Tik Tok, etc.. These platforms use behavioral targeting to serve the ads to the most relevant audience. Social networks grab user information and their interaction with the content posted within a specific platform. This data is used to serve highly relevant advertisements based on users’ interests.
A successful social advertisement campaign should have the target market aligned with user demographics.
Here are some of the major benefits of social media advertising for your business:
- Get your message in front of the right person at the right time. Unlike traditional advertising methods, you can reach your audience anywhere and anytime.
We can target audiences based on:
- Likes and interests
- Relationship status
- Keyword (Search and Timeline options)
- Job title
- Job function
- Remarketing (show ads to users who have previously visited your site).
2. Grow your sales and your fanbase. Social Media platforms are great for building awareness of your brand and selling your products or services. With the use of behavioral/interest-based targeting and machine learning, these platforms will automatically show ads to people who are most likely to purchase your offering.
3. Use customer-generated content for ads (which perform better, too!). Yes, if a user has posted a positive review for your services or commented on your posts suggesting your products to his friends and followers. That is social proof and has the potential to convince more users to purchase your services. The purchase likelihood for a product with five reviews is 270% greater than the purchase likelihood of a product with no reviews.
4. Having recurring customers to your website is more cost-effective as compared to bringing in new customers. Social media advertising allows you to remarket to the current customers, bringing in more sales at a lesser price. The biggest advantage of remarketing is that you get to target customers who have already interacted with your business and are convinced about the quality of your products and services. (so you waste less money).
5. Testing is the most crucial part of any online advertising campaign. Most of these social advertising platforms provide detailed analytics to perform A/B split testing. This allows you to test different ad copy, creatives, videos, headlines, and choose a winner depending upon the results.
Invest in social media advertising to sell your product and grow your audience
Request Social Media Advertising Plan For Your Business.
How We Use Social Media Advertising To Help Brands Like Yours?
At ThreeSevens Marketing Agency, we build and implement a social media advertising strategy, targeting people who really matter to your business.
We have a thorough understanding of advertising on all social media networks including Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube, and Twitter.
With increasing competition on all social advertising platforms, we make sure to implement a robust strategy with quality ads to reach the right audience and beat the competition.
We build social media advertising strategy for your business keeping in mind the target market, audiences, and budget. Once we have a strategy and plan of action in place, your campaign will then be managed to optimize performance and budget spend. You will receive a monthly report detailing your social advertising activity.
We can help you with social advertising on the following platforms:
All paid advertising campaigns are developed keeping in mind the agreed KPIs. While setting up and managing your campaigns, we ensure that performance and budget spend are optimized.
Step by Step Process we Follow For your Social Media Advertising Plan
Our experts know the nuances of each channel, how to strategically select them for your business, and the best ways to reach your target audience at the right place and right time.
Let’s Get Started with Social Media Advertising
Whether you’re just getting started or you’ve lost your way on social media advertising, we can offer consultation, provide support or take over your marketing campaign completely to get social ads working for you the way it should be.
We have a variety of social media advertising packages to choose from and are more than happy to tailor a solution to meet your advertising budget, goals, and objectives.